Mother's Day was special this year for a number of reasons.
We started the day at church and had the honor of dedicating Keller Grace. We were surrounded by her grandparents and had many aunts and uncles in the congregation. We are blessed to have such a supportive, loving, and gracious family. What a privilege to stand in front of our family, church, and Lord promising to raise our daughter to be like Him.
Following the service our family came to our house to celebrate our moms! We had the most beautiful weather and enjoyed some yummy food!
I was able to celebrate this special day with my own mama! And that was great! But most of all, I couldn't be more thrilled to be the mama of these two precious girls. Evie and Keller, I love you through and through. Yesterday. Today. And tomorrow, too.








No comments:
Post a Comment