holy cute belly!!!i vote GIRL :)<3
me too! i vote "girl" too! :)
Sara Jane votes: ...... BOY !!!!!
I'm thinking boy!!! Love the belly :D
You look GREAT! My guess ... a boy! But then again, I'm a fan of boys now that I've got three. :o)
It's a girl, I would like a big prize for being the winner.Danae
I'm gonna have to say boy. Maybe it's because I like boys 'cause I have one now : ) I'm definitely going with boy!
OK, the last anonymous comment is from Cayla : )
It's totally going to be a girl b/c you like to go against the grain and all the Hustad boys have boys.
She's a girl. Hope she is as beautiful as you!Jill
I don't know why, but I have a feeling it's a girl! christen
I vote a boy...and since I'm your favorite, I have to be right! :)E-Vran
Hustad Grandparents --- one votes boy and one votes girl :) Do you believe it?
Christine Wilson's guessin' there is a beautiful baby girl inside!
I'm going with girl...don't know why but I am! -Kins-
a BOY! because they're silly.ashley c.
Congrats Jess! She is beautiful!Love,Melissa and the boys
holy cute belly!!!
ReplyDeletei vote GIRL :)
<3
me too! i vote "girl" too! :)
ReplyDeleteSara Jane votes: ...... BOY !!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking boy!!! Love the belly :D
ReplyDeleteYou look GREAT! My guess ... a boy! But then again, I'm a fan of boys now that I've got three. :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's a girl, I would like a big prize for being the winner.
ReplyDeleteDanae
I'm gonna have to say boy. Maybe it's because I like boys 'cause I have one now : ) I'm definitely going with boy!
ReplyDeleteOK, the last anonymous comment is from Cayla : )
ReplyDeleteIt's totally going to be a girl b/c you like to go against the grain and all the Hustad boys have boys.
ReplyDeleteShe's a girl. Hope she is as beautiful as you!
ReplyDeleteJill
I don't know why, but I have a feeling it's a girl!
ReplyDeletechristen
I vote a boy...and since I'm your favorite, I have to be right! :)
ReplyDeleteE-Vran
Hustad Grandparents --- one votes boy and one votes girl :) Do you believe it?
ReplyDeleteChristine Wilson's guessin' there is a beautiful baby girl inside!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with girl...don't know why but I am!
ReplyDelete-Kins-
a BOY! because they're silly.
ReplyDeleteashley c.
Congrats Jess! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Melissa and the boys