Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DC

Erik and I spent three fabulous days in DC last week. It was awesome. 90 degrees and wonderful! We spent lots of time eating! We enjoyed 12 restaurants on our culinary adventure! We had a carefully planned restaurant tour thanks to our friend JJ! So loved out time with friends and thankful for such great hosts! Amber and JJ you rock!

Got to spend some much needed catchup time with my childhood bestie (ahem sister). Britt, love you tons! So proud of all you are accomplishing!

We biked all around the city! Love the bike share but whoa...I'm outta shape! I guess 35 miles in 63 hours isn't impossible!! We got to see do much more because if biking and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the city this way!

Cherry blossoms were in full bloom and it was incredible! We even witnessed what we think was the President being escorted by dozens of motorcycles and SUVs. Whoa.

                                

Amazing hosts.




So much eating.  So good.

Capital Building

Britt Marie.

Cherry Blossoms!


Ford's Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment