My sister inlaw, Nicole, came over last Sunday and we began the painting fiesta! There was a little shelf above the closet that Nicole dominated. This project was no match for her!
The next project in KG's room is to paint her dressers white and get things hung on the wall. I'm hoping to do that in a couple weekends! I will definitely post a picture when her room is officially done (5 months after moving in!)
Today, I got on the organizing high...thank goodness. Some of this stuff was getting ridiculous. Our hallway closet had gotten a little out of control with art supplies, toys, grocery bags, and tools. I have a couple more things in mind for this closet but for now...much better.
And our kitchen has a little desk built in. Because of that it ends up being a dumping ground (which drives me bonkers). So today, I cleaned up the desk, drawers, and counters and got things a tad more organized.
I have a couple more ideas I still want to add to our desk area as well...let's see if it happens. Maybe by posting this on here I will feel like I have to follow through with all my ideas. I sure hope so!!






No comments:
Post a Comment