One of my friends documented her daughter's third birthday with an interview. I couldn't help myself and had to do the same thing!
February 4, 2013
What’s your name? Evie
What’s your favorite color? Purple and pink....and green and blue!
Who’s your best friend? Keller!
What do you want to be when you grow up? A butterfly
What makes you happy? Keller!
What makes you sad? I'm not sad I'm happy!
What’s your favorite animal? Monkey and Elmo
What’s your favorite book? Night night little pookie
What do you like to do with Mommy? Play
What do you like to do with Daddy? Play downstairs
What do you like to do with friends? Play with toys
What do you like to do outside? Play on my slide
Where do you like to go? On walks
What is your favorite food? Mac and cheese and bananas
What is your favorite drink? Milk and Juice
What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Movies. Cinderella! And Dora!!
What’s your favorite song to sing? Joy to the world
What’s your favorite toy? My princesses. I love them. And my jeep. It's so fun.
What's your favorite game? Playing with Pey-Pey!

No comments:
Post a Comment