Saturday, July 28, 2012

day 5: home

Home. Sigh. Thank you Jesus. Waking up in our own home was such a relief this morning. I cannot believe how emotionally and physically drained I am. I can't imagine what little miss K is feeling. Poor sweet baby.

We plan to spend the day lounging around and watching the Olympics. Much needed rest for all of us.

So what now? I plan to take it pretty easy and keep Keller home over the next few days. We have an appointment with our pediatrician on Tuesday afternoon. KG will get labs to check her bilirubin levels. Although its already obvious that they are dropping because her skin and eyes are looking so much less yellow.

Assuming that all is good and her levels continue to drop we won't see another doctor until aug 7th. That day she has a follow up appointment with the GI specialist at Children's. By that time we should also have the results from all of the tests and hopefully will have an answer. And I guess if they dont give us answers...as long as she is 100%!!

So thankful to be home. Your continued prayers for healing are appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment