Thursday, August 29, 2013

The BIG 30!

This week has been wonderful!  I have felt spoiled and loved and stressed and overwhelmed!  But so thankful.  Last Saturday night, my hubby threw me a 30th birthday party at our new restaurant (more on that later).  We had such an amazing time!  I was surrounded by many people who I love dearly and couldn't have asked for a better night.  We enjoyed amazing food and drinks...and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!  Such a fun night!














Tuesday was my official birthday and the spoiling continued by many of my co-workers.  My former boss (retired last month) brought me a pack of Mt. Dew (he knows me very well).  And my new boss (who I am just absolutely loving working with) had flowers waiting for me when I walked in to work that morning.  Cupcakes, coffee, and cards were given by many...and I'm just so grateful to work in a place with such great people!



Here's to thirty and for the many more blessings that are to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment