Wednesday, February 23, 2011

toddlerhood

according to erik - these are today's events:

"evie has little interest in her actual toys. so far - she has opened both closets, pulled out two drawers, played with the tupperware, highlighters, wii remote control and tried to pull out all of the kitchen towels. she can magically find the wrong way to play with anything"

it's official. we have a toddler.

2 comments:

  1. Max and Linc are always in the kitchen cabinets. I stopped caring a long time ago but TIm gets on them every time. Max likes to climb in the bottom drawer and throw everything out. It is great times and I'm scared to death what the summer will bring me without a fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mak's favorite thing to do was, well still is, is to open my bathroom drawer and pull everything out and play with it and then it I can't find it until i clean his toy bin out. hahah

    ReplyDelete