oh my gosh. that is crazy! she's going to look just like her mommy. lucky girl. :)
it's uncanny! I agree with Melanie...very lucky girl. Maybe she'll be able to cook like Erik too! And have both of your musical talent. My oh my, what a lucky little girl! :)
OMGoodness Jess! I have never seen a child look so much like their parent's baby picture. People "Try" to say so but WOW.
WOW. When I first opened this post, I thought the first pic was Evie!! She's adorable. Good thing you're gorgeous so you know she will be too!
Wow...that is amazing.
oh my gosh. that is crazy! she's going to look just like her mommy. lucky girl. :)
ReplyDeleteit's uncanny! I agree with Melanie...very lucky girl. Maybe she'll be able to cook like Erik too! And have both of your musical talent. My oh my, what a lucky little girl! :)
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness Jess! I have never seen a child look so much like their parent's baby picture. People "Try" to say so but WOW.
ReplyDeleteWOW. When I first opened this post, I thought the first pic was Evie!! She's adorable. Good thing you're gorgeous so you know she will be too!
ReplyDeleteWow...that is amazing.
ReplyDelete