aunt melanie loves baby h so much she made a personalized gift for the nursery. these came in the mail today - handpainted by my bff. mel, you are the greatest.
Tell Mel Awesome job on the art!! So, I haven't officially started my own blog yet, but would like to...but I'm following yours:) Brandon and I will be praying for a safe, quick and wonderful delivery for baby Hustad! Merry Christmas!
oh i do love her! can't you have her already? i'm so anxious to know what she looks like!!!
ReplyDeletelove love, aunt mel
They totally pull the whole room together. I love them! Oh, and I love you and my little miss.
ReplyDeleteTell Mel Awesome job on the art!! So, I haven't officially started my own blog yet, but would like to...but I'm following yours:) Brandon and I will be praying for a safe, quick and wonderful delivery for baby Hustad! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love those! Good job Melanie! I absolutely love the several ways to represent the numbers!
ReplyDelete