Its a GIRL!!!
A beautiful baby girl.
A beautiful baby girl.
We are so excited!! Here are some fun pictures from this morning's ultrasound!
[Curled up all cozy] [Look at that sweet face. She already has her mommy's nose]
Check out more ultrasound pics...
We are thrilled! We are now half way through our pregancy! Everything looked great today. She has all 10 fingers & 10 toes! Her organs are developing & she appears to be very healthy! It's so fun to know what we are having! Although, props to the mom's out there who are patient enough to wait! She was moving around quite a bit during her first photo shoot! Incredible to see her...now I can't wait to hold her! 20 weeks to go!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Erik's brother, Mark & his wife Ashley were visiting this past weekend! We had a wonderful time! Here's a couple pics from the fun weekend & my much more obvious baby bump!
4 hustads = good times
[Baby bump-n it]
[We can't wait to meet you sweet baby girl!!]


Oh those ultrasound pics are so amazing! I teared up a little. YAY!!! A girl. Although, I'd be saying yay either way because I'm just so excited for you two!
ReplyDelete