Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a new day in the world of erik & jess


as if one test wasn't enough.  so begins the life of baby h.  :)

i met the doctor for the first time last week.  things went really well.  next months appointment will be even more exciting b/c we will get to hear the heartbeat for the first time.  so far i'm feeling great.  no morning sickness at all yet - just a little more tired then normal.

how surreal.  how crazy.  how exciting.

5 comments:

  1. yay! :) baby h has its own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby h is a funny temp name, thanks Melanie for naming our baby, thanks Jess for being tired so that lentil bean can become pinto bean and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Melanie's comment. And I'm laughing at Erik's comment.

    And to make my own comment, I'm so flippin excited for you!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for baby h's own blog! ECH...i just laughed out loud at work at your comment. good thing nobody is here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot!! Can't wait to have another precious nephew (just kidding- no clue what you're having). I'll continue to call him "bambino" if that's ok. :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete